Where better to get tips for your Cheltenham Festival betting than at the Cheltenham racecourse itself?
William Hill are sponsoring the official preview to the world's greatest National Hunt meeting and they're offering our customers half-price tickets for this exclusive event.
The preview night will be a chance to enjoy the company of some of the most knowledgeable players in the horseracing industry.
The panel will be going through the major Cheltenham races, giving their tips and opinions of the weeks’ action.
An entertaining and informative line-up will provide unique insights from one of the County’s leading trainers, a jump-racing rising-star in Paddy Brennan and one of the Channel 4 Racing team in addition to two of the industry’s most straight-talking men in Matt Williams and Dave Nevison.
- Alan Lee - Master of Ceremonies – Horse racing correspondent for The Times, Alan is also a prolific author, his works including a 2002 biography of Richard Johnson. Alan King is a National Hunt specialist trainer and has enjoyed success at Cheltenham with My Way de Solzen, Voy Por Ustedes and, last year's Champion Hurdler, Katchit
- Paddy Brennan has been dubbed "The Jockey of the Future". The 27-year-old Irishman knows about winning at the Cheltenham Festival win his victory on board Inglis Drever (above) in the 2007 World Hurdle.
- Matt Williams is the Trading Post correspondent for the Racing Post
- Dave Nevison is a professional gambler and author of two betting books
- Jim McGrath – has been part of the award-winning Channel 4 Racing team since it's launch back in 1981. Jim is also a a successful breeder and owner.
The Cheltenham Festival Preview takes place on Friday 6th March at the Centaur Arena at Cheltenham Racecourse. Doors open at 18:30. There will be food concessions, a cash bar and memorabilia stands. The Preview starts at 19:00. To buy your half-price tickets simply call 0113 391 5031 (Mon-Fri 09:30-17:00) with a debit or credit card.